Welcome to Cambodia, Kingdom Of Wonders is a South-East Asian Nation bordered by Vietname to the east, Laos to the north, Thailand to northwest, and gulf of Thailand to the southwest.
Angkor Archaeological Park, located in northern Cambodia is one of the most important archaeological sites is the world, stretching over some 400 square kilometres, including forested area, Angkor Archaeological Park contains the magnificent remains of several capitals of the Khmer Empire of the 9th to the 15th centuries, including the largest pre-industrial city in the world. The most famous are the Temple of Angkor Wat and, at Angkor Thom, the Bayon temple with its countless sculptural decorations of Buddha faces, Ta Prohm
Angkor Archaeological Park was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1992. At the same time, it was also placed on the List of World Heritage in Danger due to looting, a declining water table, and unsustainable tourism. UNESCO has now set up a wide-ranging programme to safeguard this symbolic site and its surroundings.
Angkor itself has no accommodations and few facilities; the nearby town of Siem Reap, just 7km to south, is the tourist hub for the area.
In order to facilitate all visitors needs such as private guided tours to ancient Angkor temples, outskirt remote temples or around Cambodia included accomodateions on the spot as pagkage customized tours.
Siem Reap Guide Services, we are leading local owned tour guide team based in Siem Reap Angkor Wat, provide wonderful fully private guided tours, customized tours and adventure tours for a memorable, joyous, fruitiful trip and photographic opportunities to viisitors that have chance to experience to our country.
Tours are provided with professional tour guide services into temples with comfortable vehicles eqquiped with air-conditioning, cold chilled waters and wipes.
Please select your prfereence and optional vehicles such as SUV, Van, Seden, 4WD, Tuk Tuk and mountain bike ( for short trip or closer temples ) with our flexible guides plus schedules and hassle free.
**We can :
* Make arrangements for our services by email/sms/phone prior to your trip
* Guide and arrange driver to drive you in and around the Siem Reap area or temples at your request
* (new!) Make hotel reservations and recommendations for you with competive price
*Maximize your trip depend on your limited times and suggestion
* Talk to you in English
* Tell you about the history of the area, country
* Help you decide which sites to see in your available time
* Communicate via cell phone
*Adjust to your time schedule
* Take you to local authentic restaurants
* Help you with basic needs such as laundry, store, ATM
* Make suggestions about other Siem Reap sites and activities
* Pick you up and take you to the new Siem Reap airport
* Arrange an excellent official tour guide to temples complex $ 30 a day ( Any language can be arranged upon request )
* Make your trip easy, a memorable one and fun! !
+Notes : While drivers can get you to all the temples they are not allowed to accompany you into the temples to explain you about histories of country, temples, bas-relief and some Hindu or Buddhist myths. That is the role of tour guides, who are meant to have well-trained and gained their guide’s license from Ministry Of Tourism, though not all have.
New Rate for private air-conditioned MVP van ( 5 up to 12 passengers ) $ 35 per day, 4WD is $ 40 a day, SUV is $ 35 a day, sedan transportation for 3-4 passengers are typically as low as $ 30 US per day! Tuk-Tuk rates are $15 US per day ( excluded tour guide services into temples that be separately paid )
See the Hotel Booking Pages for more on hotel recommendations and reservations service.